Vifor Pharma, a world leading Nephrology, Iron Deficiency and Cardio-Renal pharmaceutical company, is experiencing rapid growth due to pipeline realization and optimization.
We are currently looking for an Affiliates and Partners Quality Manager to join our team at our Headquarters in Zurich (hybrid working model). In this exciting position you will be reporting to the HQ/Affiliates & Partners Quality Management Lead.
- Act as single point of contact for Quality Matters for Affiliates, regional Hubs and partners
- Ensure inspection readiness (GDP, GMP) for affiliates and regional Hubs
- Develop IT platforms such as Sharepoint/Connect to ease exchange of information
- Prepare and support for Affiliates and partners documentation
- Perform audits of business partners and Vifor Pharma affiliates
- Negotiate and issue QA agreements with third parties
- Attend key meeting with stakeholders to ensure smooth supply of products
- Improve quality processes & systems in a continuous manner
- Ensure qualification of distribution and business partners of Vifor Pharma organization including update of all related systems (Apttus, Trackwise, change control management)
- Support GxP functions related to Quality topics
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
- Bachelor of Science degree required
- Few years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry. Experience in GDP is a plus.
- Understanding of the good practices for the creation and management of a Quality Management System
- Professional level in English (oral and in written)
- Excellent Computer skills - Must be able to efficiently utilize the computer hardware and software programs provided to plan, manage, conduct and track deliverables and to communicate with internal and external team members