In this new position, you report to the Head of Business Unit Primary Care, Gynecology & Gastroenterology and work in close collaboration with the product and sales managers. Your main responsibility is to define a commercial umbrella strategy for our products and to define activities across functions and business units to further grow the brand. Your main tasks are the following:
- Based on competitive analysis and market monitoring, elaborate an umbrella strategy for the brand with respect to key therapeutic areas
- Define a clear positioning with key differentiators for the brand
- Elaborate and implement key differentiation messaging and tactical plan to strengthen the brand in all key therapeutic areas
- Manage the promotional budget dedicated to the implementation of the key tactics
- Provide relevant promotional materials, documentation, training and clarifications
- Lead and coordinate with product managers within the different therapeutic areas the implementation of the defined key tactics
- Operational leadership of the task force coping with competitive threats
- Initiate primary and secondary market research as well as competitive intelligence projects to better understand the market and behavior of different stakeholders
- Manage brand lifecycle, identify market business model innovation possibilities, potential sales opportunities and revenue contributions
- Further develop brand design & identity in alignment within different brand teams
For this key function, we are looking for a customer and result-oriented person with the following profile:
- Further education in medicine, science or business
- Proven pharmaceutical marketing experience in tough competitive environment
- Solid analytical skills and experience in competition monitoring
- Proven experience in cross-functional teams and in project management
- German or French as mother tongue, with very good knowledge of the second language as well as of English
- Previous experience in Sales and/ or in lifecycle product management are an asset
You are a creative, pragmatic and self-motivated person with strong analytical skills and entrepreneurial spirit. Thanks to your communication skills and your team spirit, you are able to build trust-based relationships with others and perfectly know how to federate them towards a common goal. You feel comfortable in a position where you act as an entrepreneur, take decisions and convince others. You want to take a new challenge in a very competitive market where you can make the difference.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are