We are currently looking for a Clinical Trial Associate to support our Clinical Development team at our operational headquarter in Glattbrugg, Zurich. Reporting to the Clinical Trial Management Director, you will be part of a cross-functional team and contribute to the operational execution of global clinical trials, as well as supporting the performance and quality targets for all Vifor Pharma sponsored studies. Your tasks will include the following:
- Support operational execution of global clinical trials, from start-up activities until archiving of study documentation
- Ensure operational support of clinical study teams including creation and distributing of meeting minutes as well as the follow up on open action items
- Set-up, manage and maintain ICH GCP compliant Trial Master File and support the CST functions in review and audit of vendor Trial Master File to ensure quality compliance
- Provide input into department SOPs and procedures
- Be an active member of international internal and external clinical study teams
- Ensure that trial invoices are processed in a timely manner, maintaining financial records for each study and invoice tracking list
For this role we are looking for a flexible and efficient person bringing the following profile:
- Degree ideally in Life Sciences or equivalent degree; PhD is a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in clinical trial support in the pharmaceutical industry
- Familiar with clinical trial documentation and regulatory requirements
- Understanding of the drug development process and clinical trial execution
- Good knowledge of ICH GCP requirements
- Excellent user of Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and MS Project
- Fluency in English, oral and written
- Additional language skills (e.g. German, French) are a plus
- Ability to travel occasionally
You bring excellent verbal and written communication skills. Your attitude and entrepreneurial spirit is congruent with the company values. You are interpersonally aware and culturally sensitive, with the ability to work in highly networked organisations with many partners. You are a team player, working well in cross-functional teams, but also being able to work independently. You take a thorough approach with high attention to detail and can think and influence conceptually, strategically and rationally. You are effectively able to plan and prioritise workload, with an accurate sense of urgency. You are an eager learner and can act as a fast-paced, proactive ambassador of Vifor Pharma.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are