Renewing life inspired by trees
Suzano, believe that innovation and sustainability go hand in hand. The union gave rise to a meaningful attitude: innovability, which guides us in thinking outside the box and looking beyond to tackle the challenges of the 21st century. We plant and grow trees. We transform this renewable raw material into innovative and sustainable bioproducts that are part of the everyday life of 2 billion people. There you will find an international environment with people seeking to inspire and transform, creating and sharing values with stakeholders. At the office in Lustenau you will support the Sales operation with a worldwide interface with our team members located in Brazil, Europe and China. You will also be responsible for maintaining and expanding the best experience to our customers and assist the sales coordinators for day-to-day operations.
- Support the sales operations and assist the sales coordinators
- Receiving and following-up customers orders
- Responsible for invoicing into the internal SAP system, including all support documentation
- Liability for inserting, following-up and confirm all commercial conditions, including commissions, performance rebates
- Analyze letter of credits
- Active participation in projects
- Interface with banks, shipping, agents, other offices and with the internal control department for auditing purposes
- Business or technical background with more than 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and the passion for detail
- Knowledge of financial tools e. g. letter of credit, bill of exchange
- Fluent English and German with the ability to communicate effectively
- Preference for teamwork, customer oriented person who shares the values of the company
Experience exciting tasks as well as a friendly and innovative environment. In Addition: 38,5 hours per week, annual bonus opportunities, extra vacation days, hot meal ticket, life insurance, fitness program and a parking lot at the office.
MAYER Personalmanagement GmbH
6830 Rankweil, Ringstraße 2
Herr David Wielath berät Sie gerne.
T +43 (0)5522/45 142-24 bzw. firstname.lastname@example.org
All persons are equally addressed. The salary is above the collective agreement, oriented to your qualification as well as your experience.