Through its Mixpac, Transcodent, Geka and Cox brands, Sulzer develops and delivers innovative fluid applicators for the dental, adhesives, healthcare and beauty markets. Our IP-protected applicator solutions leverage our expertise in plastic-injection moulding, micro-brushes and two-component mixing to make our customers’ products precise, safe, unique and more sustainable.
With a view to the future, we are expanding our Development Team and are looking for a/an
Development Engineer (M/F/D)
* Lead technical driven, interdisciplinary explorative product development projects.
* Lead workstreams to strengthen technical core competencies.
* Plan, perform, and document technical part of explorative product development projects.
* Plan, perform, and document workstreams to strengthen technical core competencies.
* Support product development projects with technical expertise and investigations.
* Discover new technologies for product-, and process-related innovations for the strategic business segments Adhesives, Dental, and Healthcare.
* Observe market and new product developments in the strategic business segments Adhesives, Dental, and Healthcare.
* Establish and maintain contacts with strategic innovation partners in science and business.
* Support internal stakeholders (Sales, Product Management, Quality, Operations, etc.) with technical and product related expertise.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering (mechanics, electronics) or natural science (physics, chemistry).
* Expertise in the field of product development, preferably consumable plastic products.
* Experience in design for plastic injection molding and plastic joining technologies.
* Systematic, creative, and innovative problem-solving skills.
* Experience in technical project management and lead of multidisciplinary teams.
* Good communication skills (verbal and written) in German and English.
An independent and versatile job in a dynamic, international growing environment. A varied field of work with high personal responsibility, a good working atmosphere as well as social and progressive employment conditions.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please be advised that we can only accept applications by our online-tool.
Your contact at Sulzer Mixpac AG, Patrick Rainer, HR Manager, Rütistrasse 7, 9469 Haag, +41 81 414 72 70