Hello, we're Frontify! A fast growing startup based in St. Gallen, Switzerland & Frankfurt, Germany. We're passionate about brands and people. With our SaaS solutions we aim to change the world of brands and improve the way how people work together. We already have great customers like Lufthansa, Vodafone, Lego, etc. and with you on board, we will get our mission accomplished even faster!
One of our marketing goals is to achieve thought-leadership in the field of branding – to create relevant content for branding people. To achieve this, we need to recognize trends, ask people, and share our opinion in a matter that brings value to our audience.
Your stake in it is mainly the research part. However, you’ll be involved in the overall content strategy and the execution of it.
Additionally, you’ll be part of the marketing team as a whole, with your closest colleagues being our copywriters. You’ll support them with your findings and they’ll support you with the writing. Therefore, you’ll bring a lot of value right away, and you’ll be able to learn a lot.
Digital Marketing Intern
Your Job: Content research and much more.
- You understand the key drivers, trends, and challenges of powerful brands in the digital age.
- You reach out to small and large enterprises and execute research (interviews, surveys, literature, etc.).
- You transform your takeaways into relevant content (blog, white paper, study, social media,…) – together with our copywriters.
- You create content skeletons for our copywriters, based on valid research.
- And much more, depending on your skills and interests.
Your Skills: You’re a junior or want-to-be marketer.
- You’ve got a degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in Marketing, Communications, Literature, or similar.
- You’re proficient in English (C2).
- Ideally, you’ve got some experience in marketing, branding, researching, and/or writing.
- You’re passionate about startups.
- You’re creative, curious, and a quick learner.
- You’re goal and result oriented (a pragmatic “doer”).
- You’re persistent and don’t give up after setbacks.
Your Benefits: The possibility to learn and thrive.
- A chance to grow with the company.
- An opportunity to bring value and feel the impact you have.
- A lot of freedom and responsibility.
- A place to be creative and get things done.
- A flexible schedule, based on your current situation.
- A potential long-term perspective at Frontify.
- Colleagues that feel like family, in a cozy place in the heart of St. Gallen.
- 9000 St.Gallen