Due to the expansion of our global business, we are looking for new medical affairs team members with a field focus working as Field Medical Advisor to develop the Middle Region of Switzerland. In this function, you represent Medical Affairs externally; establishing and maintaining medical relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), HCPs and key accounts on behalf of Vifor Pharma Group. You develop and execute the country medical plan, through scientific engagement with the medical community. You are responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop and maintain scientific and medical expertise (Cardiology and Nephrology and corresponding products)
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with KOLs, HCPs and professional organizations
KOL scientific engagement, key account medical support, training and medical information
- Update medical team and other internal stakeholders on medical community interactions
- Provide medical support to market access activities following global and local policies and procedures
- Support the development, implementation and completion of medical activities (advisory boards, congress symposia, hospital meetings and speaker programs)
- Provide Disease State Education, clinical presentations and respond to medical requests
- Serve as a medical resource for internal medical and sales training
- Support company sponsored clinical research and IIS process
- Attend relevant scientific meetings and conferences and support development of summaries of key data, presentations or symposium
- Ensure compliance with applicable local and global laws, regulations, guidelines and company policies and procedures
- Develop personal and professional capabilities to improve skills and professional capabilities
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic candidate bringing the following profile:
- Master or PhD in Scientific Field (e.g. Pharmacy, Medicine, biochemistry or Biology)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in clinical practice, research or pharmaceutical medical affairs
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with pharmaceutical industry and healthcare compliance requirements locally and globally
- Previous experience as Field Medical Advisor or Medical Scientific Liaison is preferred
- Experience in therapeutic area(s) Cardiology and/or Nephrology is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in KOL, HCP or medical community engagement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and very good oral and written communication skills in English. Knowledge in French is an asset
- You live in the region you work for and enjoy working field based with customers
- Willingness to travel for international congresses and/or boarder country congresses
Your ability to work well within a team ensures your success within a collaborative environment. Your expert medical knowledge enables your ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with KOLs and other key stakeholders. You are a positive, solution-driven and result-oriented person that likes to work in an entrepreneurial environment, where you can make the difference.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are