In this senior position, you are part of the Global Supply Chain department and report directly to the Head of Global Supply Chain Operations. You are responsible for leading and organizing the Customer Operations & Demand Management Team including appropriate staffing.
Your main tasks are the following:
- Supervise and coach a team of diverse professionals with a multi-cultural background
- Coordinate and lead the Demand Review Meetings with the regions, maintain an accurate demand plan in IBP demand whilst constantly improving forecast accuracy and monitoring in market stock and safety stock levels
- Ensuring receipt of the firm orders according to contractual lead times and challenge any major deviations
- Assess customer orders upon receipt, calculate the products free of charge to be compensated (returns goods expired) monitor and execute on time delivery
- Review and re-estimate the expected turnover for the regions, circulate and review the numbers with the regional management and conduct a gap analysis versus Budget/re-estimates with various key stakeholders
- Monthly OTIF Review and departmental KPI reporting, with SCM LST
- Liaise with department heads around estimates and MTP prior to budget meetings
- Support monthly S&OP / IBP cycle with data preparation, analysis and mitigate supply risks with supply chain
- Review Distribution Agreements and provide timely feedback particularly on the operational as well as supply chain sections
- Further assist Legal, Commercial, Quality, Finance and the joint company VFMCRP that SDEA and QAG agreements are reviewed and signed
- Coordinate operational management activities in case of new partnerships, partner changes and NPI’s
- Actively participate in projects with operational impact on the various Regions (e.g. CMO change, regulatory variations, artwork changes, serialization etc.)
- Conduct review alongside Regulatory department, of all the ongoing and pending activities, potential issues and contribute toward solving them by deriving and proposing contingency plans
- Annual review with the Region around opportunities to increase the prices/margins, circulate new price lists to partners and internal stakeholders and maintain pricing in the ERP system
- In coordination with the Region and Finance, propose pricing and volumes for tender participation, collect all the required documentation and ensure follow-up with partners around status of the tender
- Strong focus on general process and continue improvements throughout the value chain
- Actively contribute toward favorable DSO rate, maintain dunning process, calculate/issue marketing contribution payments, price compensation for hospital tenders, service fees etc.
- Participate at Commercial, Finance and Supply chain meetings to review the Budget plan as deemed necessary
- Ensure trade compliance, collect documentation, import license authorizations in conjunction with the regions
- Calculate with the Regional M&S Directors, sample needs for own Sales force and exclusive Sales team and ensure availability with Supply Chain at the requested dates
- Manage the operational relationships with Partners and own Sales Force (Country Managers) thereby ensuring that all contractual commitments of the Distribution Agreement are met
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external partners and develop a trustworthy environment
The ideal candidate has a degree in International Business, Business Administration, Supply Chain or Logistics, in addition to the following skills and experience:
- 5 - 8 years’ experience in supply chain within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical devices industry
- Minimum 5 years in a leading role in an international environment, with proven experience a customer service and demand management
- Green/Black Belt Six Sigma & Supply Chain (APICS/IBF) certification desired
- Fluent in English and either German or French (written and verbally); Knowledge of any other foreign language is an asset
- Expert knowledge of ERP systems in particular SAP, SD,MM, FiCo, IBP as well as experience with other programs such as Anaplan, Power BI & MS Office Suite
- Good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, GxP and other relevant regulations
- Ability to influence Director & VP Levels within the organisation and in a matrix environment
- Ability to utilize business acumen and financial acumen to drive cross-functional decisions
You are an influential leader with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders across a matrix environment. You are self-aspired, have a positive “can do” attitude with a vast amount of experience in turning around difficult business situations. On top you are a “cool-headed” great communicator, with the ability to understand issues from multiple perspectives and successfully resolve them. You act as a role model for the Vifor Pharma values.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are