We are currently recruiting for an accomplished Head of Human Resources, taking a unique opportunity to overlook our Swiss affiliate. As a Head of Human Resources, you will act as a local HR Partner for the Swiss Commercial Entity, providing expert guidance on all HR matters, as well as strategic operational input to truly make things happen.
Based in Fribourg (Villars-sur-Glâne), you will be an active member of the Management Committee providing guidance and support to the Management Team and Line Managers of this particular affiliate. You will act locally as a subject matter referent in all HR areas such as Recruitment, On-Boarding, Administration, Compensation & Benefits, Performance & Talent Management. You will be an active and integrated member of Vifor HR Community and you will closely partner with your Global colleagues in Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development and Compensation & Benefits. You will operationally report to the affiliate General Manager and functionally report to the Head of Human Resources Switzerland.
Act as a local HR partner for General Manager, Management Team and Line managers
- Active member of the Country Leadership Team (CLT), involve in strategic discussions and decisions for the Swiss affiliate )
- Provide guidance and support to local managers for the administration/support of all annual corporate HR processes; e.g. performance management, promotion, salary increase, bonus, etc.
- Advice the General Manager on the affiliate organization, in all HR matters
- Facilitate and coach during change process and critical leadership topics as retention, conflict management, dismissal process, etc...
- Interface with internal / external experts in case of delicate personal circumstances
Act as an HR generalist
- Ensure effective management of all HR administrative tasks (on-boarding, exit process, work certificates, work confirmation, contracts, time management, archiving, filing, personal data and files, social events, training convention, etc.)
- Close collaboration with Global Compensation & Benefits team for all relative topics : salary policy, benchmark, package proposals in line with the market and internal practices
- Compliance: ensure correct handling of workplace policies, procedures and practices in compliance with Employment legislation and regulations
Support the Recruitment activities
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team for all the recruitment processes
- Interview candidates and make the final choice with the line manager
- Use the assessment tools as defined by Global Learning & development
- Propose salary and contract conditions to HR Operations Switzerland Make the offer to the candidate
- Prepare a proper on-boarding with the line manager
Support Performance & Talent Management
- Follow-up IPD process, Development Plans, Career plans with line managers
- Promote the internal trainings offered through Vifor Pharma academy, global coaching concepts
- Organize local trainings based on needs and in coordination with Global Talent Management team
- Fluent in German, French and English
- Relevant degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- Pharma market and business know-how
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in HR in Swiss environment (an additional experience in international HR is an asset)
- Very good knowledge of Swiss Labor Law and employment principles.
- Experience working in a dynamic, international environment (fast growing organization)