You will be responsible for assisting our clients during the integration process, so that they are able to integrate in an effective and successful way our products.
WHAT RESPONSIBILITIES WILL YOU HAVE?
• Diagnosis of integration problems in customer’s code.
• Assist clients to integrate our products via API
• Working in a cross-organization role with other managers to provide business feedback and propose key refinements to include in the products.
• Describe technical concepts in a clear and concise way.
• Perform integration tests and review test conditions and results for UATs.
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent working experience
• Strong knowledge of REST based APIs
• Experience in integrating third party APIs
• Strong understanding of relational databases and query languages
• Experience in working directly with technical teams of the clients
• At least 2 years of technical working experience
• Experience in working with Swagger framework and OpenAPI specification
• Experience in developing integration components leveraging third-party SDKs
• Familiar to internationalization, localization and text encoding schemes
• Markdown language experience
• Hands-on experience with code version control systems and agile tools
• Design patterns and best development practices including programming to interfaces, design by contract, dependency injection and unit testing