Our European IT Service Team is currently looking for a motivated IT Support Specialist (m/f/d). This is an inhouse position at out office in Heerbrugg, Switzerland, with possibility for a hybrid work model
In this role you will provide first class on-site and remote 1st level support up to 2nd level support to our employees in Europe.
IT Support Specialist (m/w/d)
Your areas of responsibility will include:
- Workplace device management
- Purchasing of hardware, software and IT investments
- Creation of device configurations and acquiring offers from specified suppliers.
- IT Management incl. administration of the desktop management system, documentation in the ticket system, support and enforcement of global IT standards
- Hard- /Software-Support and installation
- Timely installation, commissioning and maintenance of PC systems
- Training employees in Heerbrugg in relevant Software Products to ensure an efficient usage of these tools
- Back Up & Server maintenance (in cooperation with the infrastructure team)
- Mobil Device Management incl pricing/selection/problem solving (with Swisscom)
- Completed technical education in IT, computer science or another relevant field
- Professional experience of 2+ years with IT environment in a similar technical support role with direct customer contact
- High customer orientation and sense of urgency
- Structured and independent way of working with high problem-solving skills
- Stress-resistance, flexibility and multi-tasking
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English. German language is an advantage
What we offer
- A dynamic, international team environment where your ideas and opinion are welcome
- Flexibility for a hybrid work model and flexible working hours
- A friendly atmosphere on our Heerbrugg site with great colleagues
- As part of the Danaher Group, continuous training, support and focus on your personal development is one of our key goals
- We at Danaher and Leica Microsystems recognize that creating a culture rooted in Diversity and Inclusion is an ongoing journey and became “Best Employer for Diversity”.
We are looking forward to your application!