We are currently looking for a Manager Strategic Supply Chain Projects / NPIs to join our Supply Chain team located in St. Gallen and Zurich. In this global role, reporting to the Head NPIs & Strategic Partnerships, you will manage and be a key contributor to strategic cross-functional projects and new product introductions (NPIs), from a global supply chain perspective.
Your tasks will include:
- Project management of end-to-end supply chain setup for new products: Lead cross-functionally to ensure optimal supply chain setup and ensure timely alignment with operational teams
- Manage seamless transition of new products and launch activities to routine commercial operations in full cooperation with involved functions
- Establish and maintain excellent and authoritative relations with global stakeholders such as business partners, customers, logistics providers and act as ambassador for Global Supply Chain
- Design, establish and optimize the complete supply chain for products in focus of this role, to the best interests of the business and our patients, and in alignment with internal and external partners
- Secure, analyze and monitor initial demand plans for the NPIs, identify deviations to plan and lead mitigation activities in cooperation with Customer Operations and Planning teams
- Ensure an optimal TTM (time to market) and flawless launch execution from a supply chain perspective
- Drive close alignment with commercial operations regarding supply / commercial strategy for the product(s)
- Compile and synthesize supply chain relevant data such as in-market sales, stock levels, etc. to support supply chain objectives and ensure continuous product availability
- Represent and drive supply chain interests at various cross-functional strategic meetings, including presentation work
The successful candidate needs to have excellent communication skills and the ability to work successfully across different sites, functions and management levels, and will bring the following profile:
- University Degree in International Management or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a relevant Supply Chain Function (e.g. Procurement, Planning, Customer Service, Demand Management)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry; other relevant experience in a highly regulated industry may be considered
- Proven project management skills
- Fluent in English (written and verbally), German is an advantage
Additional preferred requirements:
- Proficiency in use of ERP systems and MS Office products (Excel, Project, ThinkCell, PowerPoint)
- GMP / GDP experience
You describe yourself as a strong customer- and service-oriented personality. You show a high level of flexibility, work effectively in a cross-functional and cross-regional environment and are able to adapt to the ever changing business environment. We are looking for someone who is a role model for others in terms of the Vifor Pharma Values and continuously displays a positive can-do attitude. Finally, your proven experience in a similar position will allow you to be successful in this position and in line with Vifor Pharma values.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are