We are searching for a Payroll Specialist to join our HR Shared Service Center team in our Operational Headquarters in Glattbrugg. Reporting directly to the Team Lead Payroll, you will be responsible for all tasks related to Payroll, Social Insurance and Tax at Sources, in our HR Shared Services Center. In this role, you are supporting Zurich, St. Gallen, Geneva, Ettingen and Villars-sur-Glâne. Your tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Completion of the whole payroll process (QST, FAK, AHV / ALV, UVG, KTG)
- Record and maintain entries and exits in the payroll system, from January 2019 SAP Success Factors
- Management of personnel and salary master data
- Processing of sick and accident allowances, maternity insurance and EO payments
- Preparation and implementation of annual accounts (UVG, KTG, AHV, withholding tax, etc.)
- Contact for stakeholders (employees and local HR) for all payroll and insurance questions
- Collaboration with authorities and external insurance partners
- Creation of monthly reports and statistics
- Participation in projects
- Maintenance of the intranet
The ideal candidate is bringing a further education in Human Resources, Finance or Social Insurance, in additional to the following experience:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a payroll function within Switzerland bringing a good knowledge about Swiss employment law and social insurance
- Fluent German with very good French and English language skills
- Professional knowledge of MS Office package, in particular MS Excel and SAP
You are flexible and adaptable with a service-oriented approach. Being precise in your work you pay high attention to details, ensuring reliability to deliver on all required tasks. You are able to manage priorities effectively and remain organized in a fast-changing environment. You have solution-oriented approach and think in an entrepreneurial way, and act as a role model in line with Vifor Pharma Values.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are