For Global Procurement, we are looking for a Procurement Lead with focus on R&D and sub-categories. The main goal for this position is to, in collaboration with the global R&D organization, create and drive a business focused procurement strategy as well as performing sourcing activities and implement procurement innovation across the Group.
The person we are looking for is a passionate procurement professional, with a genuine R&D understanding in order to collaborate with the R&D organization in the optimal way.
The position reports into the Head of Global Procurement and will be part of the procurement leadership team.
The successful candidate will join Global Procurement, a passionate team of procurement professionals from across the globe, and the main tasks would be:
- Developing category strategies in close collaboration with key stakeholders
- Coordinating multi-unit, cross-functional global projects and supporting of local, regional and global implantations
- Leading and managing competitive bids, contract negotiations and contracting
- Manage suppliers within the R&D category, through a standardized Supplier Relationship Management process
- Identification and implementation of savings opportunities by applying best practices
- Bring procurement innovation into processes and supplier management
Furthermore, your profile meets the following criteria:
- You hold a Bachelor- or Master degree in business, economics or R&D related fields
- You bring minimum 3 years’ experience within procurement, consulting, key account management or research & development
- Experience in negotiation & contracting
- You have strong project management skills, you are able to deal with complex initiatives and to lead through persuasion with all levels of the company as well as across different cultures
- Excellent verbal written communication skills in English. Additional languages are a big plus
- Experience in dealing with R&D business stakeholders and suppliers in a procurement environment would be considered an advantage
- Solid financial acumen and strong analytical skills. SAP knowledge and experience is a plus
- Open for international business travel as per business needs (approx. 10%)
We offer the successful candidate a challenging position in a strong and world leading pharma company in which you will find and environment with room to maneuver. As we are in the process of establishing Global Procurement team, the candidate will be able to influence the final role setup largely.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are