Leica Microsystems has helped shape the future for over 170 years, by developing groundbreaking optical and digital solutions. As a global leader, we’re driven by continuous improvement to excite our customers and to create the best work environment for our people. Customer focus, innovation, and teamwork are at the core of our culture and the foundation of our success.
Want to be part of a company whose products are part of cutting-edge research around the world? Join Leica Microsystems in our commitment for brilliant solutions and insight.
Leica Microsystems is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
Product Manager Digital Advanced Visualization Solutions (m/f/d)
- Monitoring and analyzing of market dynamics, competition activities and customer needs in digital microsurgery visualization workflow (neuro, ENT, P&R, dental, etc.)
- Defining, planning, developing specific digital visualization solutions and applications to establish, enhance or distinguish product placement within the competitive arena
- Developing related business plans, define the product positioning in the marketplace and lead the relevant product life cycle phases
- Establishing pricing strategies
- Cross-functional cooperation with various departments within the company (Imaging Platform, Business Management, Sales, R&D, RA/QA, Corporate Marketing, Operations) and external partners
What we look for
- Professional experience in Product Management, or Application Solutions or equivalent in medical technology, ideally gained in the field of Microsurgery, Medical Digital Imaging, AR/VR, Integrated OR, software or Image Guided Surgery (IGS)
- Clinical and/or sales experience in corresponding field of Surgery is beneficial
- Experience in global roles and international exposure
- Ability to drive decision and achieve result in matrix organization through effective communication and alignment with all partners
- Strong capability in building professional relationships and being a persuasive communicator, end-to-end accountability and results orientation, attention to details, «hands-on», tenacity, personal ambition to grow and continuously improve the business
- Strong leadership potential, strategic «big picture» and innovative thinking
- Fluency in English, German skills are welcome
- Travel availability up to 30%
What we offer
- An attractive remuneration package and flexible working hours other attractive benefits
- A friendly and nice working atmosphere on our Heerbrugg site with great colleagues
- An exciting, wide-ranged task within a multinational team and an opportunity to work with innovative technology and high-end products
- As part of the Danaher Group, continuous training, support and focus on your personal development is one of our key goals
- We at Danaher and Leica Microsystems recognize that creating a culture rooted in Diversity and Inclusion is an ongoing journey and became “Best Employer for Diversity”
If you feel passionate about this opportunity and want to make an impact, we are looking forward to your application!