BE GREAT TOGETHER WITH US. Innovation, Efficiency and Ambition: this is what VAT has stood for for over 50 years. With this passion, VAT has grown to become the leading international developer, manufacturer and supplier of high-performance high-end vacuum valves and vacuum sealing technology, employing over 2000 people worldwide. The headquarters are located in Haag (Switzerland), the production centers in Switzerland, Malaysia, Romania and Taiwan.
Product Validation Engineer in Core Technology
- Execution and documentation of product validations as an integral part within our product development and sustainment projects
- Development, verification and improvement of test methods and test setups
- Being the key person in leading of interdisciplinary lab projects especially in the field of automation and digitalization
- Direct support of engineers and product managers from our market oriented business units
- Cooperate among cross-functional team of experts within VAT organization
- Bachelor’s/Masters’ degree in mechanical / electrical / mechatronic or systems engineering
- Proven practical experience in field of measurement techniques and sensor integration as part of an IoT ecosystem
- Knowledge of data analytics via tools like Python, Matlab, etc.
- Know-how in the field in programming such as LabView or PLC (eg.Beckhoff) and Interface knowledge (eg EtherCAT) is a strong benefit
- Personally, you will fit well into our corporate culture and the international matrix organization if you have hands-on work style and like accomplish tasks fast
- International travels in the range of 5%