We are currently looking for an SAP Business Expert SD (Sales and Distribution) to join our Supply Chain SAP Support Excellence team in St. Gallen.
In this role, reporting to the Team Lead CoE SAP Support, you will be accountable for coordinating and supporting the overall Tech Ops project scope for implementation and realization of topics related to Sales and Distribution (including maintenance in the post go-live phase).
Your tasks will include:
- Act as a subject matter expert for S/4 SD and associated systems and processes
- Ensure business requirements are identified, documented, tested and trained for SAP S4/HANA for the SD stream
- Design own maintenance and project-tasks, define and implement S/4 solution and deliver user requirements and enhancements
- Drive delivery of harmonised standards for SD related master data, securing the integrity and quality of data
- Support user training and qualification documentation and training delivery
- Ensure that outstanding project management, process implementation and design requirements and/or issues are being addressed for projects assigned
- Communicate activities and status of each project assigned throughout its life cycle
- Schedule and lead SD-related workshops and meetings as required
- Identify areas to harmonize, simplify and optimize
- Ensure required user support is in place
- Escalate project changes and decisions that exceed decision power to the project management
The successful candidate needs to have excellent communication skills and the ability to work successfully across different sites, functions and management levels, and will bring the following profile:
- University Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Logistics or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of experience in one of the Tech Ops functions (Sales, Distribution, Logistics) within the pharma industry or similar industry (i.e. food, medical devices, FMCG)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with ERP in one or multiple modules with the focus on operations (Material Logistics, Material Management etc.)
- Proven project management experience/ track record
- Fluent in English (written and verbally)
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Additional language skills in French or German
- Working experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or related highly regulated processing industries (e.g. Chemical)
You describe yourself as a strong customer- and service-oriented personality. You show a high level of flexibility, work effectively in a cross-functional and cross-regional environment and are able to adapt to the ever changing business environment. We are looking for someone who is a role model for others in terms of the Vifor Pharma Values and continuously displays a positive can-do attitude. Finally, your proven experience in a similar position will allow you to be successful in this position and in line with Vifor Pharma values.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are