The digital revolution continues to accelerate rapidly. Increasingly vast amounts of data need to be stored, analyzed and displayed in more and more digital devices.
For its Semiconductor division, VAT is looking for an experienced talented Senior Business Development Engineer with profound knowledge of the Semiconductor industry as well as visionary views on the upcoming challenges of the leading edge applications. The role is a strategic leadership position responsible to transform the market requirements of Motion Components and other adjacent products into technology and product development roadmaps with underlying solid business cases. The ideal candidate has a proven record of solving leading edge technical challenges for the Semiconductor market. You bring strong business acumen, demonstrate strategic thinking and know how to further building our customer trust and loyalty. You are able to provide fact driven solutions to solve complex problems and are passionate to work with and develop a globally matrixed team of experienced engineers.
Sector Manager SEMI, m/f/d (80-100%)
- developing the growth strategy based on market and competitive intelligence
- deriving the business plan from the growth strategy and directing the marketing initiatives
- leading the dedicated team (engineers, product managers, quality, etc.) in the matrix
- defining sales target for the global accounts and regions
- providing sales forecasts and ensuring timely adjustments to achieve the goals
- PhD or Master's Degree in sciences, engineering or economics, or Semiconductor related engineering disciplines
- account management experience in a matrix organization
- proven record of business development in the component B2B business, preferably in Semiconductors
- ability to manage leading edge technology projects in a global organization for a global customers
How we are:
- dynamic company, with a challenging and varied field of activity in which you can develop
- good training and a motivated team, so that you are successful and have fun in your new job
- opportunity to contribute your own ideas for the development of the company