In this position, you are part of the Global Supply Chain department and report directly to the Head of Customer Operations. You are responsible for the Demand Management and Customer Operation tasks of the portfolio of pharmaceutical products of Vifor Pharma’s region of Russia, CEE & CIS and Middle East/Africa countries to ensure high customers’ satisfaction.
Your main tasks are the following:
- Act as an interface between customers in the dedicated region and cross-functional departments
- Ensure excellent coordination and collaboration with other departments
- Handle all commercial transactions in a compliant manner in order to support the business in the region
- Review distribution agreements and provide feedback particularly on the operational and supply chain sections
- Maintain good relationships with partners and develop a trustworthy environment
- Ensure that customers’ orders are confirmed and fulfilled in line with contractual terms and to the best satisfaction of the customer, measure OTIF KPI – define root cause analysis for missing OTIF
- Deliver reliable and accurate Demand Plan
- Manage replenishment of consignment stock and related monthly reporting
- Participate to the weekly Product Supply Team: stress and escalate the potential issues (stock-out risk) or opportunities, recommend prioritization of urgent release, liaise with Planning Department and come up with mitigation plan
- Best align the interests of customers and Vifor Pharma in conflicting situations
- Act as facilitator during monthly Demand Review meetings
- Review on a regular basis with the Regulatory department, all ongoing and pending activities, anticipate the potential issues and contribute toward solving them
- Support strategies, policies, objectives of Global Supply Chain and actively participate in department’s projects or cross-functional projects (e.g. related to CMO change, regulatory variations, serialization, new launches, and new partners on-boarding)
For this strategic function, we are looking for a self-aspired, dynamic and stress-resistant person with good communication skills on all levels of the organization bringing the following profile:
- University degree in Business Administration, Supply chain, Logistics or similar
- Strong experience in a customer service and demand management role
- Knowledge of the regional pharmaceutical market (CEE/Russia/CIS & Middle East, Africa)
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar leading role in an international environment, ideally within the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Successful experience with Demand Management as well as S&OP execution
- Experience in project management is an asset
- Proficiency with MS-Office tools
- Very good knowledge of SAP, ideally IBP demand or other ERP systems such as Infor XA, SAGE is an asset
- Fluent in English and Russian ideally also Arabic (written and verbally); Knowledge of any other foreign language is an asset
You are a pragmatic and self-motivated person with strong analytical skills. Thanks to your communication skills and your team spirit, you are able to build trust-based relationships with customers and internal stakeholders. Your high flexibility allows you to work effectively in a cross functional and cross regional environment with different cultures. Able to understand issues from multiple perspectives, you describe yourself as a result-oriented and highly adaptable person. You feel comfortable in a position where you act as an entrepreneur, take decisions and convince others.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are