In this position, you are responsible for the Global Vifor Serialization System (VSS) and process including the global business process and partners. You report directly to the Team Lead Supply Chain & Serialization.
Your main tasks are the following:
- Plan and manage global serialization, track&trace changes and projects from the business side in close collaboration with the Serialization Project Team and IT, across sites and aligned with all stakeholder and in line with the company strategy
- Responsible together with the stakeholders and IT for the contract(s) and performance of the VSS providers
- Responsible that the VSS users are able to perform the tasks by providing guidance, knowledge, training and overall support
- Manage global documentation
- Lead and drive meetings between global and local stakeholders and create alignment regarding the use of the VSS and linked processes
- Support local stakeholders in optimizing the use of the VSS and linked processes
- EU alert management
- Troubleshooting in VSS
- Ensure access to relevant information in SAP which are relevant for artwork creation
The successful candidate needs to have excellent communication skills and the ability to work successfully across different sites, functions and management levels, and will bring the following profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Packaging & Production or directly related fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Consumer Industry and or Pharmaceutical industry with knowledge of quality and regulatory guidelines especially in regards to serialization
- Minimum 1 year of experience in leading projects in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with serialization systems
- Experience with writing and maintaining SOPs
- Proficiency in use of MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Fluency in English and either German or French language
You describe yourself as a customer- and service-oriented personality. You show a high level of flexibility, work effectively in a cross-functional and cross-regional environment and are able to adapt to the ever-changing business environment. We are looking for someone who is a role model for others in terms of the Vifor Pharma Values and continuously displays a positive can-do attitude. Finally, your proven experience in a similar position will allow you to be successful in this position and in line with Vifor Pharma values.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are