Haufe Group is a leading German provider of digital workplace solutions and services, as well as being a key player in the field of training and professional development. The company offers its customers integrated workplace solutions and complete packages for successfully mastering tax, business, and legal tasks.
Come and join one of the leaders in innovative business software. We are looking for a UX Designer (m/w/d) to join our team in St.Gallen (CH) or in Freiburg im Breisgau (DE).
UX Designer (m/w/d) Talent Aquisition Solutions
- Drive the UX vision throughout the organization
- Challenge the status quo and bring your view to the table
- Apply design thinking and run UX Workshops with both internal stakeholders and customers to identify user pain points and opportunities
- Propose scalable and easy-to-use solutions that will delight our users
- Plan and run user tests and studies in close collaboration with our market researchers
- Think from the user’s perspective using empathy and act as their advocate in creating experience that make their daily work feel easier and faster
- Collaborate closely with other Designers, Product Owners, Marketing and Sales Teams across our offices in Europe
- Working closely with an international Scrum Team to WOW our users with smart integrations for our main recruiting solution.
- You create innovative, creative ideas and are passionate for UI, UX and Product Design
- You take others with you, inspire and lead them by experience
- You are confident in applying techniques like storyboards, journey maps, user flows, wireframes etc.
- You master design and prototyping tools as Sketch, Figma and Invision
- You have experience with Design Systems, as well as designing and prototyping
- You can generate UX solutions that meet the need of our users and identify new opportunities
- You are experienced with product delivery in agile and cross functional teams working closely with Product Owners, Engineers and other Designers
- You are pragmatic and get things done while keeping the mid-long-term goals in mind
- Thinking in English is nothing new to you and conversations can easily be held in German aswell
- You have at least 3 years+ experiences in designing software applications
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule
- Entrepreneurial and fun work environment
- Empowerment culture in an agile environment
- Work in a multi-cultural team of professionals
- Relocation support